Are you driven to build a career doing the work you love while making a huge impact on the customers you serve? Are you excited about working with a company that has a clear plan and vision? We are too and we’d love to hear your story!
See our open positions below and if interested, complete the form to get the process started.
Client Success Manager
The Client Success Manager at Spinstak (you guessed it) plays a key role in the success of each client. The top priority for this role is to become a trusted partner for his/her client’s success in their website or marketing initiatives. Client Success Managers are the lead point of contact for an assigned portfolio of Spinstak clients. Experienced, decisive, and knowledgeable about digital marketing and the needs of clients, the Client Success Manager ensures cross-functional internal teams work together to meet deadlines, create cohesive campaigns, and exceed client expectations.
Exemplary Account and Project Management
- Become the lead point of contact and trusted advisor for all matters specific to assigned clients’ marketing needs.
- Maximize profit by managing campaigns on-time and on-budget.
- Identify opportunities for new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to maximize performance.
- Schedule meetings for assigned clients with internal team members, as needed, and help facilitate communication with all internal and external partners on his/her client projects.
- Work closely with internal and external teams to plan, execute, and monitor client marketing campaigns.
- Communicate weekly and monthly with all assigned clients via Virtual Meetings to ensure their needs are being met.
- Organize and manage client projects using our project management software and communication tools.
- Experience managing website projects, email marketing campaigns, social media, or print collateral.
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to juggle multiple projects and clients.
- Proven strong history of positive client or employer relationships
- Ability to articulate vision, present strategies, and influence decision makers both internally and with designated clients.
- Experience with Hubspot, MS Office, Google, Asana, Slack, WordPress, or other content marketing tools.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and clients at one time, while paying strict attention to detail and results.
- Excellent listening, negotiating, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How We Work
- We are 100% remote (no office).
- We do a lot of virtual meetings, so you will need a quiet home office where you can get on a video conference call.
- Our hours are flexible. You can make your own schedule around your client’s needs. We expect that you will work 40 hours a week.
- We encourage you to take care of yourself first and define clear boundaries for your personal time, take vacations, and get out of the house.
- We will provide you with a laptop, but you will need to provide everything else, including high-speed internet.
- You will have unlimited vacation time to use as-needed.
- After 90 days, you will be eligible for a bonus program that shares the company’s success with you.
We help industrial Davids defeat Goliath through personalized eCommerce websites, turnkey catalog development, and integrated digital marketing.
© 2019 Spinstak LLC