Our growing marketing agency is always hiring, seeking the best talent to join our team. Are you hungry and looking to leave your Legacy on the world? We are too and we’d love to hear your story. See our open positions below and if interested, complete the form to get the process started.
Senior Account Manager
The Senior Account Manager at Spinstak plays a key role in the success of each client. The top priority for this role is to become a trusted partner for his/her client’s success in their marketing and sales initiatives. Senior Account Managers are the lead point of contact for an assigned portfolio of Spinstak clients. Experienced, decisive, and knowledgeable about inbound marketing and the needs of clients, the Senior Account Manager ensures cross-functional internal teams work together to meet deadlines, create cohesive campaigns, and exceed client expectations. In addition to client management, a Senior Account Manager assists the Leadership Team and Ownership in building a reputation of excellence and thought leadership to help industrial suppliers adopt digital marketing tools and strategies.
DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
Exemplary Client + Project Management
- Become the lead point of contact and trusted advisor for all matters specific to assigned clients’ marketing needs
- Maximize profit by managing campaigns on-time and on-budget
- Identify opportunities for new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to maximize performance
- Schedule meetings for assigned clients with internal team members, as needed, and help facilitate communication with all internal and external partners on his/her client projects
- Work closely with internal and external teams to plan, execute, and monitor client marketing campaigns
- Help management pitch marketing strategies —focused on growing key accounts— and help create client buy-in
- Communicate weekly, monthly, and quarterly about progress with all Inbound clients
- Communicate weekly and monthly with all assigned clients to ensure their needs are being met and new needs are identified in a timely manner
- Forecast and track key account metrics monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Work with the Digital Strategist to analyze campaign results, and implement agile marketing strategies for client accounts.
Thought Leadership to Ensure Client Retention + Growth
- Work closely with the management to educate, equip, and empower clients with the knowledge and tools they need to grow their businesses.
- Attend industry trade shows, conferences, and meetings as needed.
- Communicate regularly in industry-related organizations, groups, forums, and publications to develop a reputation as a trusted partner.
- Learn as much as possible about the industry, listen to clients, ask questions, and offer solutions when the time is right.
- Minimum of three years professional experience in project management at an agency or in an internal marketing group
- Proven strong history of positive, long term client relationships
- Ability to articulate vision, present strategies, and influence decision makers both internally and with designated clients
- Solid experience with Hubspot Marketing Platform, Hubspot CRM, MS Office, Google Analytics, and other content marketing tools,
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and clients at one time, while paying strict attention to detail and results
- Excellent listening, negotiating, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hubspot: Inbound, HubSpot Marketing Software, Contextual Marketing, Inbound Sales, Email Marketing, HubSpot Sales Software, Delivering Client Success, Content Marketing, and Delivering Sales Services
- Microsoft Office
- Google Analytics (Preferred)
- Google AdWords (Preferred)
We help industrial Davids defeat Goliath through personalized eCommerce websites, turnkey catalog development, and integrated digital marketing.
© 2019 Spinstak LLC